When does registration for the Fall Season open and close?
- Registration opens on May 15th and normal registration closes on July 15th. We will accept late registrants at our discretion depending on team formation and spots available.
How much does it cost to register my child for the Fall Season?
- U6-U9: $125.00 Late Fee of $30.00 after the July 15th deadline.
- U10-U19: $150.00 Late Fee of $30.00 after the July 15th deadline.
(a $50.00 Fee will be charged for a refund after July 15th. No refunds will be made after the first game of the season)
Is there somewhere I can find all of the current Rules and Regulations for Seattle youth soccer?
- Yes. Click here.
Once the Fall Season starts, how will I find out practice/game times and locations?
- Before the season begins your coach will contact you with practice times and locations, game schedules and locations and any other information you may need to get your season off on the right foot.
How do we register for spring soccer?
- The McGilvra Youth Soccer Club does not officially organize for the spring season, but all teams/players that participate in fall soccer are eligible to play in the spring through the SYSA Spring Soccer Program. You can get more information or register for spring soccer here: www.sysa.org/SpringSoccer